3nd Annual Bison OpenKeeping the tradition of success! All players welcome for this NDSU Chess Club Sponsored Event.
Students (K-college) - $15
- When: Saturday, November 2nd, 2019
- Where: NDSU Memorial Union, upstairs in the Arikara Room
- Sections: Rated (USCF membership required, can be purchased at the tournament), and Unrated. Casual players and beginners are encouraged to play in the Unrated section.
- Entry Fees: Adults - $25
Seniors (65+) - $20
Groups of 10+ eligible for registration discounts
- Registration: Begins at 8:30 AM, late registration available. A half point bye will be given for round one.
- Rounds and Time Control:
- Rated- 5 rounds, Game/45 min +5 sec delay, swiss pairings, Round Times: 9:30, 11:30, LUNCH (1:00- 2:00), 2:00, 4:00, 6:00
- Unrated- 6 rounds, Game/30 min +5 sec delay, swiss pairings, Round Times: 9:30, 10:45, 12:00, LUNCH (1:00- 2:00), 2:00, 3:15, 4:30.
- Recommended to provide your own board and/or clock.
- Exact Prizes TBD based on number of entrants. Cash prizes for both sections.
Chess in the Mall 2019 #2
Contact Name: Joseph McNamara
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 791-353-9502
Location: Moorhead Center Mall
Date: November 9, 2019
Registration Time: 9:00 AM -10:00 AM
Entry Fee: Open $10; scholastic kids $5
Rounds: 4 Rounds Open: Round 1 at 10:15 AM; Lunch; Round 2 at 12:30 PM; Round 3 at 2:00 PM; Round 4 at 3:30 PM; scholastic no clocks 4 rounds
Time Controls: Open game 45 no delay scholastic no time controls
Sections: Open scholastic
USCF Rated: no
USCF Membership Required: no
Notes: Scholastic may be divided in sections director will determine medals will be awarded to winners
Open cash prize's director will determine amount 1st round byes 701 353 9502 Joe McNamara text or call